20.12.05

3. Souvenant John Lennon

JOHN LENNON - "God"

God is a Concept by which
we measure our pain
I'll say it again
God is a Concept by which
we measure our pain
I don't believe in magic
I don't believe in I-ching
I don't believe in Bible
I don't believe in Tarot
I don't believe in Hitler
I don't believe in Jesus
I don't believe in Kennedy
I don't believe in Buddha
I don't believe in Mantra
I don't believe in Gita
I don't believe in Yoga
I don't believe in Kings
I don't believe in Elvis
I don't believe in Zimmerman [nota: ¿es Lewis Zimmerman (de Star Trek), es R. A. Zimmerman (a.k.a. Bob Dylan)...?]
I don't believe in Beatles
I just believe in me...and that reality

The dream is over
What can I say?
the Dream is Over
Yesterday
I was the Dreamweaver
But now I'm reborn
I was the Walrus
But now I'm John
and so dear friends
you'll just have to carry on
The Dream is over

Un saludo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

Estupenda cancion de John, del que hace nada se cumplieron 25 años de su muerte. como siempre, Diego acertando sus elecciones!

2:23 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

Y como siempre, subiendo puntos de frikismo. Cómo te puedes preguntar si es el de Star Trek? xD
Yo no sé la respuesta al dilema, pero es que ni se me habría pasao por la cabeza... xD

Buena canción, a todo esto.

7:41 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

Es Bob Dylan, creo yo, ya que lo dice en medio de varios artistas (Elvis, Beatles, etc)

9:37 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home